Eskimo Five (IceBar Melbourne) Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making a purchase. By making a purchasing from Eskimo Five, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate to both the purchases and attendance at IceBar Melbourne. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent purchasers (“you”).
Eskimo Five may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
IceBar Melbourne’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the information on IceBar Melbourne’s website and at IceBar Melbourne at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from IceBar Melbourne on request.
General Terms and Conditions
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. Ice Bar Melbourne will only offer a refund or exchange of a purchase if the event/session is cancelled, rescheduled or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. IceBar Melbourne does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. If an event/session is cancelled or rescheduled, all liability is limited to the amount of the purchase (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Eskimo Five will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event/session.
3. Eskimo Five will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event or time period. Eskimo Five may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
Conditions of entry
1. Admission to IceBar Melbourne is subject to Eskimo Five’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of Eskimo Five’s terms unless otherwise specified:
2. You may be denied entry into, or removed from IceBar Melbourne on reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are heavily intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the Ice Bar for others.
3. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until the next available time slot.
4. You are not permitted to use cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones) in the Ice Bar.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
Entry to the Ice Bar may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable.
While Eskimo Five takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Eskimo Five may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Eskimo Five will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
If an error on your behalf results in Eskimo Five reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Eskimo Five may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any charge back fees charged to Eskimo Five.